50 DISOLACT lactase enzyme capsules (3,000 FCC) in a container that is handy to take with you.
Difficulty swallowing capsules? You can open the capsules by twisting their ends. The content of the DISOLACT capsule can then be taken with some liquid or sprinkled over the food (not over hot food). Disolact capsules contain the enzyme lactase. Besides lactase it contains the filling aid calcium carbonate. This filling material is neutral and has no influence on your body. The capsules themselves are transparant and made of HPMC.
Disolact ensures that the deficiency in the body’s own lactase is temporarily made up, whereby the digestion of the milk products consumed (the lactose) is assisted.
- Disolact lactase enzyme capsules are packed in units of 50 capsules in a container that is handy and attractive to take with you.
- Disolact lactase capsules are soja and gluten free.
- Capsules are made of HPMC, so it’s suitable for vegetarians
- We recommend storing Disolact lactase capsules dry and at room temperature.
- The shelf life of Disolact lactase is 3 years; thereafter the FCC value reduces by 5% per year.
Please find here more information about lactose intolerance: LINK.